- Codec: central unit that compresses outgiong and decompresses incoming video signal.
- Digital Camera: records pictures from your room.
- Microphone: records the sound from your room.
- Monitor with loudspeakers: see and hear the part end(s).
- Ordinary blackboard or whiteboead.
- Document camera.
- VHS/DVD player.
- Stationary PC.
- Digital board.
- More digital cameras.
- Video projector(s).
MCU - Multipoint Control Unit
- A unit that connects more than two parts in a videoconference.
- The unit is referred to as a bridge, as it connects three or more
incoming and outcoming video signals.
- It operates on both ISDN and IP connections simultaneously.
- Videoconferencing equipment is delivered with a remote control.
- The remote control is normally easy to use and maybe programmed in different ways.
- When the system is properly installed, it is usually as simple to connect another part as to use a cell phone.